ANNUAL ACTIVITY 2012-2013
- Primary school for BPL/SC/ST/Economical backward student Since 2007 we are giving English medium education to BPL and rural family student. At present 80 student are gating education facilities from our organization.
- Computer training programmed Realizing the hard reality that in futurise types of literate people will be there on computer Literate and other who is not a computer literacy for those the society started a computer Training programmed. 50 students are taken basic computer knowledge.
- Observation of Notable Days Our organization has been taken various national / International red latter days every year With active participation and co operation of the local peoples and children’s. Independence day, Republic day, Mahatma Gandhi birth anniversary etc. festivals are Celebrated.
- Sports Events Games and sports are the part of education. Due to financial problem poor children Are not get proper games and sports facility. So our organization has taken some programmes for enhance game spirit of the youth and children. We have conducted Annual sports day in which various sports event conducted and prize were distributed.
In this rural / hilly area medical facility is poor, it cannot reach properly to poor people. Due to this our organization conducted various free medical relief camp by inviting specialist Doctors team from renowned hospital.
- Free blood/ urine check up.
- For newly born baby and small children we conduct plus and polio Programme.
- Free orthopedic check up camp were organized.
The society has organized welfare programmed for senior citizens. In this guest lecture is arrange for sr. Citizens.In this we guide how to take care of our self’s in this age. Some entertainment programmed Organized.
Regarding this we founded federation, under this federation we give training to BPL/Backward Community women’s so that they can get income to uplift there standard.In this we organized Various courses.
- Tailoring course
- Guidance meeting.
- Literacy Programme.
- Making Papad, Turmeric powder.
- Basketry Programme.